Lowongan Vacant Position Puma Medco Petroleum - MedcoenergiWe are a national energy company and just formed a joint venture with a
global energy company. Our staff have pride and passion in our brand.
They are empowered to do the right thing. We are looking for people who
are ready to move forward with us.
• To be responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental policy and
procedures within the office, and across Indonesia for all staff
• To provide daily management of the Facilities and Reception.
Reviewing performance in line with guidelines for cost and quality
standards and actively manage development. To implement and monitor
relevant company policies and procedures.
• Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesian and English, both spoken and
• Hold working permit for Indonesia
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in an office management /
secretarial position / facilities management
• Manage credit risk of given business units with emphasis on
monitoring and improving performance in the area of credit & collection.
• Be a member of the Regional Credit Committee that has
responsibility of monitoring credit portfolio performance and developing
of credit policy. Members of the Committee will include the CEO, CFO,
CCO, Country General manager and country Credit & Collections Manager,
• Enhancing and maintaining system for gathering, monitoring and
reporting credit data for distribution to country managers, the credit
committee members and others, as may be required, including monitoring
local credit committee meetings and decisions, accordingly to DOA.
• Preparing and reviewing loss forecasts for existing customers,
prospective customers and new customers and providing support to
business unit managers on loss estimates utilized in the business unit
planning and decision making process, and making recommendations to
executive management. Create and maintain reporting on group exposure
to international clients.
• Central point of contract for developing and administering
PEI's Credit & Collection policy. Gathering and monitoring
competitive credit /policy practices at the local and regional level.
• Coordination of local legal and private collection agents on
• Conduct Credit visits to customers as required. Keep up-to-date on
issues within the businesses by having close relationships with the
• Undergraduate degree is required, postgraduate university degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a Senior credit risk manager
and 5 to 8 years in a middle to senior management experience, with risk
• Solid experience with portfolio analysis, credit & collection
detailed process design and implementation and credit & collections
• Experience working cross functionally within countries, business,
and possess strong commercial acumen to place credit management into an
overall commercial context
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with
comprehensive curriculum vitae and with the subject is position is in
Lowongan puma medco petroleum. Lowongan puma energy. Lowongan kerja di puma medco. Medco puma. Puma medco lowongan. Lowongan di puma petroleum downstream. Lowongan kerja puma medco petroleum.
Procurement manager puma medco. Manager puma medco petroleum. Vacancy at puma medco petroleum. Lowongan puma medco. Vacancy puma energy indonesia. Lowongan di puma energy.